MIDDLE SCHOOL (Grades 6-8)
From the Middle School, the curriculum takes on a broader facet. It focuses on a subject-based curriculum besides meaningful and rich assignments for accentuating learning experience.
The curriculum for this segment has the following features:
- Prepares the students to commence exam courses in class 9 and beyond.
- Comprises a wider range of subjects reflecting those required for the Class 10 Board Examinations.
- Students are encouraged to take on greater responsibility that goes with more independent work.
- Choice of Second and Third Languages.
- All science lessons take place in laboratories.
- The curriculum is a fusion of international educational practices including interesting Indian situations.
- The required individual attention and significant pastoral support are ensured because of the small size of the class.
- The timetable accommodates whole range of co-curricular activities in both athletics and arts.